Judges and staff may submit a profile picture for the following services:
- Intranet Staff Directory
- Outlook / Skype / Teams Address Book
- Public Website (where applicable)
Table of Contents:
Select an Appropriate Photo
Submitted photos must be professional in nature and generally conform to the guidelines below.
Choose a photo that:
- Shows only you — no other people are visible
- Standing in front of a smooth, light background, such as a white wall.
- Shows a head-and-shoulders view, with the entire face, both eyes, and hair clearly visible
- Is properly focused with no dark spots or shadows
Avoid photos where:
- One or both of your eyes are not visible or blocked (for example, if you are wearing sunglasses)
- Multiple faces are shown in the photo and your face is not visible or recognizable.
- Poor photo quality makes the person shown unrecognizable.
- Some or all of your head is cut off in the photo.
- Too Dark
- Not Facing the Camera
Submit Photos Here:
Service Desk Portal: https://ad4.nycourts.gov/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/16/create/257